Ezy Immigration

Choose Ezy Immigration, Choose Success

Service Areas


Temporary Stay

Make An Appointment

Ezy Immigration Customer Support is available 24/7 now!

Canada Ezy Immigration

Temporary Stay


Temporary resident visa(TRV) application.

TRV is a multiple entry temporary resident visa, allowing you to travel to Canada multiple times as long as your passport is still valid. You can stay in Canada for up to 6 months for each visit. If you plan to visit Canada for tourism, family visit or a short term study(under 6 months), and you are not from the visa exempted countries, then you need to apply to IRCC for a temporary resident visa, or so called visitor visa. You need to prove you have enough money to support your stay in Canada and you will return to your home country by the end of the visit. Always plan beforehand to avoid the rejection. Once rejected, you have no right to appeal but to submit a new application if you can prove there are major changes.


Temporary resident permit(TRP) application.

TRP is a one-time entry permit. It is normally issued to whose who do not meet the requirement for a TRV.


Parent/grandparent super visa application

Super visa is a multiple entry visa issued in favour of a Canadian PR or citizen’s overseas parents. Super visa allows the visa holders to stay in Canada for up to 2 years per visit. To apply for a super visa for your parents/grandparent, you need to meet the low income cut and also provide the medical insurance coverage for your parents/grandparents.


Study permit application

You will need a study permit to study in Canada if your planned study is longer than 6 months. You will need to be admitted to a designated institute, provide enough funds, and provide a reasonable study plan to prove your genuine intention to study in Canada.


Work permit application

Post graduate work permit, LMIA based work permit, ICT typed work permit, bridging open work permit, spouse open work permit, or a COOP work permit?

You will need a work permit to work in Canada legally. First, you need to understand what kind of work permit you are required. A post graduate work permit is issued to the international students who have successfully completed a program at a designate Canadian institute. An LMIA base work permit is issued to a worker who is sponsored by the Canadian employer. If you are transferred to Canada by an overseas company, then you need to apply for a work permit to company with the ICT requirements. A bridging open work permit is issued to those whose PR application is in process and whose work permit is expiring in 4 months. If your spouse is studying or working in Canada, or you are being sponsored for your PR by your spouse inland, you might be eligible for a spouse open work permit. If your study requires practicum, you may need to apply for a COOP work permit.


Visitor record application

As a temporary resident, you can stay in Canada for a maximum of 6 months. However, you can apply to extend your stay if you have a valid reason and sufficient funds.


Restoration of status application

If your temporary resident status has expired, you can always apply to restore your status within 90 days.

Please Fill The Inquiring Form, And Our Consultants Will Contact You Shortly