Ezy Immigration

Choose Ezy Immigration, Choose Success

Service Areas


Economic Class Immigration


Family Reunion Class Immigration


Immigration Appeal

Make An Appointment

Ezy Immigration Customer Support is available 24/7 now!

Ezy Immigration

Economic Class


Provincial Nominee Class

If you the right work experience, you meet the language requirements, you can check your province government website to see if you are eligible for the provincial nomination in your province.

For example, in Alberta, if you are working under the NOC O, A, B, you get a CLB 5, and you have 12 months full-time work experience in your current occupation in Alberta within 18 months, or your have a minimum of 24 months of full-time work experience in your current occupation in Canada or abroad within the last 30 months, you are good to apply for Alberta nomination under Alberta opportunity stream. However, if you are an international student, PGWP holder, you will need to prove you have 6 months full-time work experience in your current occupation and your job is related to your Canadian education, and at the same time, you need to meet the language requirement of CLB 5, then you are eligible for the nomination application under Alberta opportunity stream. If your job falls under NOC C or D, your language requirement is lower. Provincial nominee program normally changes their policy every 2 to 3 years, and they update their requirements every few months, so you need to be very cautious about those changes to ensure the information you received is up to date.


Federal Express Entry Stream

Federal express entry has 3 categories: Federal skilled worker, federal skilled trade and Canadian experience class. All three categories have a strict grading system based on the applicants’ age, language proficiency, education, work experience, and adaptability factors. Federal express entry program sends invitations to eligible candidates. Generally, the score is quite high for federal skilled worker and Canadian experience class.  You can use this link to calculate your scores: Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) tool: skilled immigrants (Express Entry) (cic.gc.ca)


Federal skilled worker has the highest threshold, like minimum language requirement of CLB 7 in all four abilities, one-year continuous full-time or part-time work experience under NOC 0, A, B in the past 10 years. Federal skilled worker draw is normally above 470 points.

Canadian experience class has no requirements on applicants’ education level, and the language requirement is adjusted according to the job skill type. For example, if your job falls under NOC 0 or A, you need to score CLB 7, but you only need to score CLB 5 if your job falls under NOC B. Your one-year Canadian work experience can be accumulated in the past 3 years through part-time or full-time jobs, if they all fall under NOC 0 A, or B.


Skilled trade class has required a 2 -year full-time work experience within 5 years before the application. Applicants also need a valid Canadian job offer for a total employment period of at least 1 year or have obtained a certificate or license issued by a Canadian province. As skilled trade class jobs fall under NOC B, applicants only need to score a minimum of CLB 5 for listening and speaking and CLB 4 for reading and writing to meet the language requirement.

Ezy Immigration

Family Reunion


Parent/Grandparent Sponsorship

To sponsor your parents or grandparents, first of all, you need to check if you have met the income requirement for the previous 3 taxation years. How much income do I need to sponsor my parents and grandparents? (cic.gc.ca)

Once you meet the requirements, you also need to express the interest to sponsor and wait to see if you are lucky enough to get the draw.


Common-law partner or conjugal partner sponsorship

You can also sponsor your common-law partner or conjugal partner to become a Canadian PR. First you need to make sure you understand the definition of common-law partner and conjugal partner. Immigration and refugee protection regulations states that common-law partner means, in relation to a person, an individual who is cohabiting with the person in a conjugal relationship, having so cohabited for a period of at least one year. (conjoint de fait).

According to IRCC, a conjugal partner is an individual living outside Canada in a conjugal relationship with a sponsor for a minimum of a year. In addition, the reason behind their separation must be a situation that is beyond their control. It can be an immigration barrier, religious reasons and etc.

Once confirming you are actually in a common-law or conjugal partner relationship, you need to prove your relationship is real. You should also meet other requirements for sponsor.


Spouse and dependant children immigration

You can sponsor your spouse and her dependant children(under 22 years old) to immigrate to Canada. You don’t have to meet the income requirement. However, you do need to prove that you can support them financially. For this type of application, how to prove the genuineness of the marriage is the key to success.

Please Fill The Inquiring Form, And Our Consultants Will Contact You Shortly